The Tata Trusts have been funding major philanthropic ventures since their founding. However, they never lost sight of 'individuals', and their needs and aspirations. The Individual Grants Programme of the Trusts follows a comprehensive, systematic, and most importantly, fair and humane approach to identify individuals in need and deserving of financial assistance to disburse grants in the areas of medical treatment, education, travel and sports.
The Individual Grants Programme:
- Merit based scholarships to students through linked colleges in India.
- Need based grants to students for studies in Mumbai and its suburbs.
- Financial assistance for students pursuing post-graduation degree /courses abroad.
- Funding for scientific research
Know more about Education grants >>
- Provides travel grants for training and workshops-related travel overseas.
- Meets the cost of medical treatment, often towards critical cases.
Know more about Medical grants >>