Points for People
Donate funds for the growth of communities supported by Tata Trusts and contribute to the development of a healthy society
Points for People is a unique Tata Trusts’ platform that will enable you to contribute to the development of a healthy society by donating funds towards the growth of communities supported by Tata Trusts.
Choose a mode to donate:
All donations will be eligible for tax exemption.
- — Conversion of loyalty points (earned through transactions with the Trusts’ partners) into donations
- — Online payment (Coming soon)
Who would benefit through Points for People?
At the outset, the community that would benefit through Points for People will be tribal individuals and tribal women led groups covered under the Central India Initiative — one of the flagship initiatives of Tata Trusts. Thereafter, beneficiaries under other initiatives supported by Tata Trusts would be covered through Points for People.
The Central India Initiative focuses on the central Indian tribal belt of the country and strives to bring tribal households irreversibly out of poverty through increased life choices. A nodal agency called Collectives for Integrated Livelihood Initiatives (CInI) was established by the Trusts to facilitate and advance this mission.
Under its Mission 2020, CInI envisages working with 101,000 households, concentrated in 17 blocks across Jharkhand, Odisha, Maharashtra and Gujarat.
The main focus areas of CInI are:
- Livelihoods through agriculture, animal husbandry and water resources development.
- Education towards enhancing learning levels of tribal children in government schools.
- Water and sanitation initiatives for safe drinking water and sanitation facilities in houses as well as schools .